Wednesday, April 17, 2013

welcome to thoughts and encounters.

hello blog world.
this blog is about anything and everything. it's a place to share my interests, likes, dislikes and opinions. somewhere to share things i find on the internet, in magazines or in books. i'll share funny things, sad things, thought provokers and yummy things to make and nibble on. if you like to be crafty like me, i'll share those things with you. fashion, music, beauty? i can do that too. if enough people enjoy my life musings, i might even let you guys choose some subjects. if you don't, please tell me to stop clogging up the internet and go back to spending my life eating nutella and wishing i had money so i could afford more than $10  bottles of champagne.

but for now, let's see where this journey takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment